About Burson Cohn & Wolfe (BCW)
Burson Cohn & Wolfe (BCW) is one of the world's largest, full-service, global communications agencies with deep expertise in digital and integrated communications, across all industry sectors. The agency combines expertise in digitally-driven creative content and integrated communications with deep strengths in public affairs, corporate reputation, crisis, and research and analytics. BCW is a network of more than 4,000 employees across 42 countries.BCW is a unit of WPP, the world's leading communications services network.
In 2019, BCW won the Holmes Report award for the Best (large) Asia-Pacific Agency to work for. In 2019, BCW won the Holmes Report Global PR Agency of the Year & Holmes Report APAC Consultancy of the Year.
For more information, please visit www.bcw-global.com
• Participate in client service teams addressing a variety of issues and industry sectors;
• Participate in drafting of materials and documents, including political and business backgrounders; news releases; research and analysis reports;fact sheets; bios; newsletters; prepared remarks; program proposals; and information statements;
• Support with copy editing and language polishing;
• Research and monitor the business, industry and issues landscape for various clients;
• Support teams in research and analysis of evolving China public policy and geopolitical context;
• Assist in the preparation of new business proposals.