- Interested in solving the air quality and global warming problem?
- Well versed with technology and love working with innovative solutions?
- A highly creative individual who enjoys solving problems by thinking out of the box?
If you answered “yes” to those 3 questions, we’d love to talk to you and see if you could be part of our team.
IQAir AirVisual project has become the reference in air quality information by providing millions of people around the world the air quality data they need to protect themselves and their family. With the largest network of connected air pollution sensors powered by AI, we have the duty to get that data shared with the world and develop a strong customer base. That’s where the marketing Specialist comes in.
About the role:
Among a wide range of tasks, the job mostly consists of:
- Working with customers to answer their needs
- Delivering marketing campaigns
- Creating and managing product pages
- Creating the content marketing
- Writing product specifications and getting the features implemented by R&D
- Answer and follow customer support requests
- Promoting products in various sales channels
- Managing the “typical” social marketing
- Building and managing an active community of users