- Interested in solving the air quality and global warming problem?
- Well versed with technology and love working with innovative solutions?
- An experienced digital marketing professional who enjoys solving problems by thinking out of the box?
If you answered “yes” to those 3 questions, we’d love to talk to you and see if you could be part of our team.
IQAir AirVisual project has become the reference in air quality information by providing millions of people around the world the air quality data they need to protect themselves and their family. With the largest network of connected air pollution sensors powered by AI, we have the duty to get that data shared with the world. That’s where the Digital Marketing Manager comes in.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading the digital activities of the IQAir AirVisual data/solutions to the media, the public, industry representatives, academics and NGO on traditional and social media. The manager will develop a strategy for communicating the project to create the maximum impact that will be measured through app downloads, website visits, media mentions, sales increase, followers, etc. The manager will also work on IQAir’s online shopping solution.
About the role:
- Develop a digital marketing strategy to achieve the goals
- Lead the SEO efforts and strategy
- Develop communication materials for the project team such as the website content, press releases, public reports, etc.
- Build a network of media channels, journalists, NGO, academics and industry stakeholders to gain visibility in the media and increase the project’s global exposure
- Create the content marketing
- Participate and lead some growth hacking projects to increase the project visibility
- Develop a high performing online shopping user experience