About the Company
Bridge Consulting, a joint venture with Global Health Strategies (USA), is a mission-driven, issue-based consulting firm specializing in communications and advocacy for the philanthropic and global development sector. We work with clients and partners to develop engagement strategies and mobilize communications resources in order to make positive changes for social justice and development in China and beyond. Our clients include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), World Health Organization (WHO), Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance (GAVI), Global Partnership for Education (GPE), World Wildlife Fund (WWF), China Merchants Charitable Foundation (CMCF) and Global Health Drug Discovery Institute (GHDDI).
About the Position
Policy & Advocacy:
• Be part of a team that represents international organizations and foundations in China and assists in the crafting of strategies and campaigns designed to build awareness, as well as garner political support and funding for global development issues
• Contribute to the research and writing of strategy memos, briefing materials and policy briefs
• Monitor and analyze policy trends as well as news coverage, and advocate for conversations about issues relevant to our clients
• Provide support for conferences, meetings and events that BRIDGE organizes on behalf of clients
• Over time, directly manage the production of documents, materials, presentations and strategies, and take on a role as a primary day-to-day liaison between clients and BRIDGE.
• Assist in coaching and mentoring of interns in their work.