BRIDGE is seeking a Director level communications professional who can combine the passion and experience for advancing the global public goods while advancing our clients’ communications objectives.
This position will play a crucial role in representing BRIDGE to international stakeholders and oversee two major global client accounts. The role will be primarily responsible for developing and producing high-quality and high-impact written content in English for speeches, social editorials, blogs, videos or graphics, in support of the internal communications goals of the clients.
The ideal candidate will have excellent English writing ability and strong analytical, research and project management skills. Previous experience in speech writing, social media or cross-cultural communication, and broad knowledge and deep understanding of global health and development issues and current affairs, with an emphasis on China, are important. This position requires the ability to confront occasional challenges with good humor and a collaborative, problem-solving approach.
• Work with the client’s leadership to set branding and communications strategies, gather information and manage projects in support of the client’s internal and external communications goals.
• Lead client meetings and/or calls. Manage the client’s social media editorial calendar. Develop and produce social media reports and analysis on a monthly basis, deriving insights from social listening, channel metrics and editorial audits.
• Plan, research, draft and publish regular opinion articles about China in English for a western audience.
• Regularly maintain and update the client’s Intranet and other related internal facing materials.
• Manage and coordinate with agency partners, vendors, and other external parties for digital content creation and production.
• Provides general strategic counsel and English copyediting support for the client and BRRIDGE’s junior staff.
• Develop new business opportunities by leveraging contacts, pursuing new product development, and improving project efficiency.