Job Description Published:2020-01-09
Beijing 3F, Gate 4, Pacific Century Place, 2A Workers’ Stadium North Road
Chaowai business district
AmCham China Finance Dept is looking for a fluent Chinese speaking intern who is also proficient in English. Responsibilities will include:
1. Blank invoice management
• Prepare blank invoice list and work as interface with other departments on invoice use
• Collect 1st page of invoice for revenue booking and archive
• Check and record "invoice issued but not paid" as AR and chase bi-weekly
2. Issue Fapiao upon request and deliver to client
• Summarize client invoice information and requirements for invoice raw data
• Work with Chapter staff to issue invoice and deliver to client timely
• E-fapiao system management for data cleaning and maintenance
3. Returned invoice solution
• Understand why invoice is returned and re-issue correct invoice
• Team work with accountant to renew invoice information in ledger booking and filing
4. Monthly invoice summary
• Run monthly invoice summary from golden tax system
• Check with original invoices on hand and provide summary to accountant for tax accounting booking
5. Ad-hoc query
• Answer queries on invoice /payment/AR collection from departments such as VISA/Member Ops
• Must be currently enrolled in a university program.
• Basic Accounting/Finance knowledge is a plus
• Ability to work independently and under pressure in a bilingual environment.
• Highly detail-oriented thinker.
• The internship lasts 3 months at a minimum.
• The intern will spend at least three days a week in the office.
• 1 page cover letter in English detailing candidate’s interest and qualifications for AmCham China internship, attached in .pdf format.
• 1 page resume in English and Chinese, in .pdf format.
• Please also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the application materials.
In the body of the email, please include the following:
• Available start and finish dates and preference for full time or part-time;
• Current status: location (city/country), citizenship, and visa status with regards to China (i.e. Chinese citizen currently studying abroad, Chinese student, American in Beijing on an X visa);
• Contact information;
• Department preferences: Candidates should submit their application only once, but state if they want to be considered by multiple departments.
Pictures Show :