This full-time position will:
1. Serve as program manager for US-China Agriculture and Food Partnership (AFP) Working Group Programs managing collaboration with industry and government stakeholders and working with internal teams;
2. Coordinate with AmCham China Administration, Finance, Marketing, and other departments;
3. Perform other related duties as assigned;
4. Manager/Senior Manager designation will be based on proven experience.
A. Program Development
1. Create the strategy and overall program management for AFP working group(s) and operations. Including coordination with internal and external partners including AFP international/Chinese partners and U.S. and Chinese governments;
2. Formulate and organize working group programs. Create and maintain comprehensive project management systems and documentation.
B. Project Management
1. Coordinate and manage programs and events, prepare related proposals and reports;
2. Develop program strategies and objectives, deadlines, budgets and activities;
3. Apply change, risk and resource management.
1. Support team logistics, work with vendors and internal finance/legal departments and conduct desktop research as needed;
2. Occasional translation and interpretation work.