This full-time position will:
1. Serve as program coordinator for US-China Agriculture and Food Partnership (AFP) Working Group Programs managing collaboration with industry and government stakeholders and working with internal teams;
2. Coordinate with AmCham China Administration, Finance, Marketing, and other departments;
3. Perform other related duties as assigned.
A. Program Development
1. Formulate and organize working group programs. Including coordination with internal and external partners including AFP international/Chinese partners and U.S. and Chinese governments;
2. Maintain comprehensive project management systems and documentation.
B. Project Management
1. Coordinate and manage programs and events, prepare related proposals and reports;
2. Develop program strategies and objectives, deadlines, budgets and activities;
3. Apply change, risk and resource management.
1. Support team logistics, work with vendors and internal finance/legal departments and conduct desktop research as needed;
2. Occasional translation and interpretation work