Chinese Description is empty
US-China Healthcare Cooperation Program (HCP) is a collaborative initiative working to build closer working relations between the US and China governments while leveraging healthcare industry strengths in order to foster long-term cooperation with China in the areas of public health, policy research, training, R&D, technology, and to support government’s goal of enhancing patients’ access to healthcare services in China.
The HCP Program Manager reports to the HCP Executive Director, and will be responsible for managing the roadshows, workshops, and oversee training activities with the support of AmCham China, HCP members, partners and the HCP Office.
• Work closely with the Executive Director to manage HCP program activities.
• Manage HCP projects independently.
• Manage the relationship with the U.S. government agencies, HCP members and Chinese partners.
• Identify potential members and business opportunities to expand HCP’s influence.
• Support member activities, including communication, newsletter, and etc. Work with other HCP staff to support HCP Working Groups and internal meetings.