Reports to: Sr. Membership Services Manager
Description:Support the chamber’s Study in the US and training programs.
• Design and conduct market survey for Study in the US program;
• Analyzes and evaluates survey data, prepares reports, and makes specific recommendations on program proposals;
• Develops program goals and design plans for implementation base on the feedback of participants;
• Develops alternative strategies for programs based on analysis and research;
• Acts as a liaison with other agencies, organizations, and employees to coordinate planning programs;
• Clearly communicate to all stakeholders the status of project schedule, associated issues and concerns;
• Consolidate and track all pertinent documentation related to implementation;
• Update the website information on upcoming training programs;
• Identify venues and engage on logistic issues, such as track training program registration, payment, prepare Fapiao, ect.;
• Support onsite registration;
• Other duties as apply.