• Support the chamber’s Study in the US and training programs
• Design and conduct market surveys for the Study in the US program.
• Analyze and evaluate survey data, prepares reports, and makes specific recommendations on program proposals.
• Develop program goals and design plans for the implementation based on the feedback of participants.
• Develops alternative strategies for programs based on analysis and research.
• Act as a liaison with other agencies, organizations, and employees to coordinate and plan programs.
• Clearly communicate to all stakeholders the status of project schedule, as well as associated issues and concerns.
• Consolidate and track all pertinent documentation related to implementation.
• Update website information on upcoming training programs.
• Identify venues and engage on logistic issues, such as track training program registration, payment, prepare offical reciepts (fapiao), etc.
• Support onsite registration.
• Other duties as in relation to the above task, as well as directed.