As an organization that provides a wide spectrum of advocacy, business and industry development and professional community building services to the largest foreign business community in China, AmCham China’s sustainable organizational development and financial results depend on clear view of service utilization by our members. The engagement management coordinator is a cross-organizational role with the purpose to help consolidate and analyze organizational knowledge on our key services on an ongoing basis, so the management team and the organization overall are able to develop consistent assessment of our service delivery and come up with actionable recommendations for membership engagement. Specifically, the responsibilities include:
(Internal: 65 to 70% of efforts)
• Work with key member facing function leaders to develop a reporting mechanism of cross-organizational and sector-specific key accounts, and develop sound coordination with existing databases at the organization to ensure compliments and avoid duplication of efforts;
• Develop and execute reporting strategy to capture results of key services and activities at AmCham China aligned with yearly organizational priorities;
• Generate regular cross-sectional and follow-up comparative reports to summarize results of key membership engagement campaigns, activities, services and infrastructure for management team review;
• Identify low-hanging fruits for quick fixes and improvements and coordinate cross-organizational actions.
(External: 25% of efforts)
• Organize / coordinate regular membership engagement activities and programs focusing on promoting current services and activities, understanding member satisfaction and developing new engagement practices;
• Coordinate strategies and actions for holistic AmCham China service promotion at / through all of AmCham China’s key programs, events, initiatives and campaigns.
(Strategy / Special projects: 5 to 10% of efforts)
• Assist our long-term strategy study project where needed, and identify areas of collaboration between the project and regular operations where possible.