Job Description Published:2019-03-27
Finance Intern requirement
北京 北京市朝阳区工体北路甲2号，盈科中心4号门3层. 100027
Beijing Floor 3, Gate 4, Pacific Century Place, 2A Workers’ Stadium North Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, PRC, 100027
Chaowai business district
Position: Invoice Specialist
Period: At least 3 months
Working Time: 3 working days/week
1. Blank invoice management
• Prepare blank invoice list and work as interface with other departments on invoice use
• Collect 1st page of invoice for revenue booking and archive
• Check and record "invoice issued but not paid" as AR and chase bi-weekly
2. Issue Fapiao upon request and deliver to client
• Summarize client invoice information and requirements for invoice raw data
• Work with Chapter staff to issue invoice and deliver to client timely
• E-fapiao system management for data cleaning and maintenance
3. Returned invoice solution
• Understand why invoice is returned and re-issue correct invoice
• Team work with accountant to renew invoice information in ledger booking and filing
4. Monthly invoice summary
• Run monthly invoice summary from golden tax system
• Check with original invoices on hand and provide summary to accountant for tax accounting booking
5. Ad-hoc query
• Answer queries on invoice /payment/AR collection from departments such as VISA/Member Ops
• Candidates must be currently enrolled in a university program.
• Expat candidates must be X1 or X2 visa holders.
• Interns must commit to a minimum internship period of three months working three days a week (days can be broken into morning/evening to accommodate schedules).
• 1-page cover letter in English detailing candidate’s interest and qualifications for internship with AmCham China, attached in PDF format.
• 1-page resume in English, in PDF format.
• Send to email with attachments to email@example.com
In the body of the email, please include the following:
• Available start and finish dates and preference for full time or part time
• Current status: location (city/country), citizenship, and visa status with regards to China (i.e. Chinese citizen currently studying abroad, Chinese student, American in Beijing on an X visa).
• Contact information.
Intern with the American Chamber of Commerce in China!
One of the Member Operation team’s key responsibilities is to operate AmCham China’s industry / issue-based Forums and Committees – our member-driven working groups that serves as the life blood of the Chamber’s policy and regulatory advocacy (A), business insights sharing (B) and professional community development activities (C). Many of these A, B and C activities are delivered through our content rich speaker programs and topic-based seminars, which offer students intimate opportunities to interact with and learn from industry experts and business practitioners first-hand information on U.S.-China trade, market access, policy, regulatory and technology development issues across many different industries.
Member Operation team is also responsible for a set of business development opportunities at AmCham China, including providing exclusive sponsorship products and promotional services for our membership. These services are provided in collaboration with our Marketing & Communications team, and are critical to the success of our year-around signature programs and print and digital publications.
As the largest hub of member services and engagement, our past interns enjoyed the opportunities working on a variety of programs and services through very close collaboration with both members and other teams within the organization. In addition to subject matter knowledge, these have became important pathways to develop professional skills including stakeholder management, resource sharing, driving a project from scratch to success, marketing, business development, and others.
• Numerous opportunities to expand your network in events with top-level corporate individuals in sectors or industries that intern is interested in.
• Connect with individuals from around the world through attendance of events and working in a multi-cultural environment.
• Learn more about American companies’ operations in China.
• Gain professional experience working in a bilingual, friendly, collaborate office environment.
Pictures Show :