1) Account Coordination: to manage and oversee the execution of the regional working plan for global association, and providing strategic and operational support to the client’s regional director.
planning, agenda, attendance & notes for monthly team calls
prepare and provide quarterly activity reports
other ad-hoc admin and strategic support services
set-up meetings with members and strategic partners around visits to China
2) Meeting Planning: to manage the planning and logistics of meetings clients plan to hold in China or other AP region.
a. The Account Coordinator is expected to have a strategic approach to planning meetings for clients in China and other AP region, including coordination with meeting venue/hotels, contract negotiation, communication with clients on specific meeting requirements, vendor suggestion and negotiation, meeting registration, and liaison with the potential meeting participants, and ensure a flawless execution the meetings.
3) Delegation Planning: to manage the planning and logistics of high-level delegation visit of the client association leadership to China.
a. The Account Coordinator is expected to have a strategic approach to planning and arranging meetings for client delegations to further the strategic objectives of the organization in China, fostering high-level relationship and growing the presence & recognition of the organization in China. In this regard, meetings may involve a broad range of stakeholders, as well as the planning of seminars or arranging speaking opportunities for delegates at third-party conferences, and ensure a flawless execution the delegation visits.
4) Volunteer Management: to manage volunteer efforts for the client association
a. The Account Coordinator is expected to maintain close contact with the associations’ volunteer leadership in China and effectively plan, prepare and manage regular in-person and/or conference call meeting for volunteer committees and/or strategic advisory councils.
b. The Account Coordinator is expected to drive volunteer engagement and participation in meetings, carefully prepare the meeting content and logistics, strategically prepare the agenda items in collaboration with the meeting chair, and follow-up with comprehensive minutes.
c. The Account Coordinator is expected to provide additional support to volunteers and association leadership to follow-up on actions and help execute volunteer initiatives on a needs basis.
5) Other work related to clients