This is an exceptional opportunity for an exceptional professional with 2-3 years of experience to join AmCham China, the leading foreign chamber of commerce in China helping nearly 900 American companies succeed in China.
This is unique role for a young professional passionate about technology, innovation and corporate training. The position offers the selected candidate with an exceptional opportunity to interact with mid to senior management of hundreds of large, medium and small foreign companies operating in China, together with thought leaders, entrepreneurs, academia and other relevant stakeholders.
The Technology and Innovation Initiative (T&I Initiative) is an insight and collaboration platform designed to help our members and their organizations navigate and take advantage of the impact of disruptive technologies, such as artificial intelligence, Internet-of-Things, cloud computing, automated manufacturing and logistics, and blockchain-enabled supply chains.Working closely with members and external partners, AmCham China organizes programs to help members better understand and adopt new techs and innovative business models in the era of digital transformation.
The T&I Initiative platform works closely with our corporate training group which organizes nearly 50 training programs each year, with a growing number of programs focused on technology and innovation.
Working location and time:
Beijing, 9:00-17:30, Monday- Friday
Duties and responsibilities:
• Working closely with AmCham colleagues, support implementation of 2019 plans for T&I Initiative and Training in 2019
• Interact with AmCham China members to understand and to respond to their business priorities and needs
• Design and implement regular, signature events and training programs under the T&I Initiative, including pre-event preparation, onsite registration and coordination, and post-event wrap-up. Events range from C-Level roundtable discussions to large scale events with hundreds of mid to senior level guests
• Research and monitor emerging tech-related events, news, government policies and other industry-specific information and regulations.
• Write analytic briefings, event summary, meeting minutes, and other documentation for internal and external use.
• Develop relationships and partnerships with AmCham China members, Chinese technology leaders, local startup communities, and other organizations
• Set up and maintain T&I and training-related databases, distribution lists and engagement channels.