Responsibilities and Roles
This full time position will :
1. serve as program manager for US-China Agriculture and Food Partnership (AFP) Working Group Programs managing collaboration with Chinese industry and government stakeholders.
2. serve as AFP overall coordinator and person in charge of Administration, Finance, Marketing and other miscellaneous tasks upon request.
1. Formulate and organize working group programs. Support joint projects between Working Group with other Chinese partners, as well as across working groups and other international stakeholders;
2. Coordinate and manage events, support team logistics, prepare reports and conduct desktop research;
3. Decide on program strategies and objectives, develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
4. Apply change, risk and resource management;
5. Assume responsibility for coordination with internal and external partners and vendors
6. Manage and maintain AFP website and marketing/catalogues;
7. Occasional translation and interpretation work