The Forums and Committees make up the “life blood” of AmCham China, and serve as key grounds for membership engagement on the fronts of AmCham China’s core areas of activities, including advocacy, industry and business development and professional community. In this context, as part of the Member Operations team, each Forum and Committee Coordinator plays important roles to:
• Facilitatea portfolio of AmCham’s Forums and Committees for advocacy, industry and business development, and professional community building, specifically,
Workwith the management team and leadership of Forums and Committees to develop and execute annual work plans and projects;
Working closely with member company executives closely to coordinate regular working group activities, including regular meetings, events, projects, outreach, and other gatherings;
Compiling and analyze industry-specific information and work with the Government Affairs and Policy team on advocacy activities;
Setting up and maintaining F&C databases and distribution lists.
• Support programs and activities of AmCham China’s priority Forums and Committees led by other coordinators;
• Support the execution of AmCham’s general thought leadership, branding, operational and community engagement events;
• For general events and those related to F&Cs covered, track event registration and payment and related administrative work;
• Facilitate engagement with non-members in support of membership recruitment;
• Work on other AmCham China initiatives that may be requested by management.