The Digital Marketing Associate is responsible for executing the chamber’s website, email and social media strategies, and reporting on the results.
Working location and time:
Beijing, 9:00-17:30, Monday- Friday
Duties and responsibilities:
• Oversee development and posting of AmCham China website content, including event notices, news reports, sponsorship information, members-only content, photos, multi-media assets and other content.
• Execute the chamber’s social media outreach. Plan, schedule, deliver, and review social media marketing campaigns for AmCham China’s WeChat official account.
• Manage email lists and distribution. Build and deploy email marketing campaigns – layouts, templates, support email content process, analytics/performance tracking.
• Coordinate with third-party website development teams (project assignments, project management and budgets). Utilize website analytics to continually improve the user experience and deliver a consistent, high-quality experience.
• Report on website traffic, social media usage and email activity.
• Ensure consistent presentation of AmCham China’s brand in the layout, visual appearance, usability and accessibility of the website.
• Contribute to AmCham China’s online marketing strategies. Strategize and coordinate digital marketing communications and campaigns across all relevant channels.
• Liaise with other chamber departments, including regional chapters, to communicate chamber information and news to members.