Time: 9:00-17:30, Monday- Friday
Reports to: Director, Membership
This is an exceptional, unique opportunity for a young professional with 3+ years of experience to join AmCham China’s Membership Services team. This position offers the selected candidate with an exceptional opportunity to interact with mid to senior management at hundreds of large, medium and small foreign companies operating in China.
Manage member relations across the member lifecycle from new member recruitment through membership renewals. Significant focus on new membership recruitment for targeted sectors and member segments. Build, maintain, and enhance AmCham’s understanding of and relationship with members through daily interactions with member and member companies. Leverage existing and new data analytic tools to understand membership engagement and trends.
• Responsible for member accounts covering assigned sectors and member segments
• Generate, qualify and convert potential new members to achieve annual targets
• Guide members quickly and smoothly from membership application to on-boarding
• Ensure engagement through interactions with members and teams across AmCham
• Support membership renewals and anticipate challenges well before renewal time
• Use member data andprovide insightful reports
• Coordinate with other membership-related programs, events and promotional campaigns