As a member of the client team, an Associate assists in researching/analyzing, content drafting and in managing the day-to-day administration of the client relationship.The SA provides support to multiple account teams and efficiently services each of these accounts simultaneously. They manage the flow of work and information to account team, and possess an in-depth understanding of the client’s business, industry, and policy issues. The SA will perform fundamental tasks such as policy research, content drafting and press material development. S/he must also have strong research, writing and editing skills.
• Track policies and major political events and prepare briefing reports and memos
• Contribute to thought leadership pieces (Lianghui, digital economy, global trade etc.)
• Write and distribute basic materials, including policy memos, news releases, background information, fact sheets, bios, newsletters, prepared remarks, program elements, standby statements and pitch letters
• Research and monitor client's business and industry to maintain a current knowledge base
• Assist in the research and preparation of new business proposals
• Polish English deliverables of other team members