Responsible for program planning, coordination, and communicating with both U.S. and Chinese government aviation officials and aviation companies on behalf of the US-China Aviation Cooperation Program. This position reports to the ACP Executive Director. This is a full-time position. See www.uschinaacp.com for background information.
This position involves frequent communications and meetings with US aerospace companies and US and Chinese government officials. Communication is conducted in both English and Chinese. Position involves assisting and managing technical assistance and training programs for China’s civil aviation sector.
• Developing and managing relationship and joint programs with Chinese civil aviation authorities
• Assisting ACP committees develop and manage program activities
• Developing and managing new projects in close coordination with ACP’s membership, and US government (USTDA, FAA, TSA, DOT, and State)
• Supporting other staff members and membership relations
• Administrating contract and grant activities
• Other tasks as assigned by the Executive Director
• Some domestic and international travel is required