Job Description Published:2018-11-09
Beijing 17/F China Life Tower, 16 Chaoyangmen Wai Da Jie
International Trade CBD business district
Constituency Management Group’s China offices have an amazing opportunity in its Human Resources Department for an HR Intern. This will be a paid full-time internship (40 hours). This position will be afforded the opportunity for hands-on experience with several functions of HR.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
• Assists with sourcing interns and entry-level professionals within the public relations industry.
• Schedules interviews for candidates and hiring managers/account teams
• Support intern management process within the CMG group
• Assists with various research projects and/or special projects and provides general administrative support
Qualified Candidates Will Have:
• Internship within an HR capacity is strongly preferred
• Proven excellent verbal and written communication
• Interpersonal and organizational skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• English and Chinese language proficiency
• Current students working on Bachelor’s degree or above in Human Resources or Management related studies.
The qualified candidate will be expected to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, receive and process directions, possess strong follow-up skills and be an enthusiastic learner.
Qualified applicants should submit resumes to following email address. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please send your resume to: EWu@cmgrp.com
Constituency Management Group (CMG) is a wholly-owned unit of The Interpublic Group of Companies (NYSE: IPG), the world’s leading marketing communications company.
As part of Interpublic, we offer clients integrated services in a full range of marketing communications disciplines including advertising, corporate branding and identity, customer relationship marketing, experiential marketing, media planning, sales force training, video production and more.
Pictures Show :