Job Description Published:2018-07-27
北京 北京市朝阳区工体北路甲2号，盈科中心4号门3层. 100027
Beijing Floor 3, Gate 4, Pacific Century Place, 2A Workers’ Stadium North Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, PRC, 100027
Chaowai business district
1. Support the chamber’s training programs
2. Update the website information on upcoming training programs
3. Support logistic issues, such as track training program registration, payment, and prepare Fapiao
4. Training onsite support
5. Other tasks that Training Coordinator assigns
1. Highly detail-oriented and responsible, including work accurately and independently and meet deadlines
2. Must be currently enrolled in a university program. Master's students preferred.
3. Ability to work independently in a bilingual environment.
4. Strong communication skills, and good written and oral proficiency in both Chinese and English
5. The internship lasts 3 months at a minimum.
6. The intern will spend at least three days a week in the office.
7. A positive team player
1. 1 page cover letter in English detailing candidate’s interest and qualifications for AmCham China internship, attached in .pdf format.
2. 1 page resume in English, in .pdf format.
3. Please also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the application materials.
In the body of the email, please include the following:
1. Available start and finish dates and preference for full time or part time;
2. Current status: location (city/country), citizenship, and visa status with regards to China (i.e. Chinese citizen currently studying abroad, Chinese student, American in Beijing on an X visa);
3. Contact information;
4. Department preferences: Candidates should submit their application only once, but state if they want to be considered by multiple departments.
1. Face-to-face interaction with senior officials in international giants, like Pfizer, Ford Motor, Thomson Reuters, NBA, Johnson & Johnson, Standard Charter, Ruder Finn, Caterpillar……
2. Reimbursement RMB 100/day with extra pay for overtimes
3. Work experience in an international environment with interns from top universities all over the world.
Pictures Show :