The paralegal will work under lawyer supervision to manage all steps of U.S. immigration cases. This includes nonimmigrant visas (e.g., B, H, L, O), permanent residence (e.g., through family, investment, or employment), and naturalization.
1. Interviewing clients, gathering and reviewing documents, and other factual investigation
2. Legal research
3. Preparing forms and letters for filing with immigration agencies
4. Creating a schedule for each case, using project management skills to prepare the case according to the schedule, and balancing the schedules for your caseload
5. Chinese-English translation and interpretation
6. Assisting with administration, such as billing and collections, marketing, and practice administration
Note: As we represent clients worldwide, you may be required to make or receive phone international phone calls outside of regular China office hours.