US-China Healthcare Cooperation Program (HCP) is a collaborative initiative working to build closer working relations between the U.S. and Chinese governments while leveraging healthcare industry strengths in order to foster long-term cooperation with China in the areas of public health, policy research, training, R&D, technology, and to support the government’s goal of enhancing patients’ access to healthcare services in China.
The HCP Program Senior Manager reports to the HCP Program Director, and will be responsible for managing roadshows, workshops, training and AmCham Health Forum activities with the support of AmCham China, HCP members, partners and the HCP Office.
• Work closely with the Program Director to manage HCP program activities.
• Manage HCP projects independently.
• Manage the relationship with U.S. government agencies, HCP members and Chinese partners.
• Coordinate AmCham Healthcare Forum with the support from AmCham China, HCP staff and member companies.
• Identify potential members and business opportunities to expand HCP’s influence.
• Support member activities including; communication, newsletters, etc. Work with other HCP staff to support HCP Working Groups and internal meetings.