The role of Account Assistant is designed to execute general administrative tasks to support the Kellen Company Beijing office and individual project team leaders. In addition, the Account Assistant will actively contribute to the customer services, and Website maintenance.
• Answers incoming phone call inquiries and serves as the first customer contacting point, and assists and supports office management, as well as individual project team leaders
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
• Supports the team in onsite meeting conferences, including meeting registration and general meeting support
• Manages online content, and providing maintenance to websites
• Updates and manages customer database records