This position has the primary responsibility for fundraising, managing donor relations, communications and event management, and is responsible to fulfill the fundraising target.
This position will be directly report to the Founder and president.
Specifically, this position:
1. Mange EGRC public wechat by organizing and working with the social media volunteer team.
2. Responsible for donor relations in Shanghai including set up regular meetings, holiday greetings, thank you letters, donor reports and other creative way to recognize donors and maintain good relationship with donors.
3. Research award and speaking opportunities for the Founder and President to raise awareness and EGRC’s profile.
4. Work closely with EGRC alumnae in Shanghai and Shanghai area, engage them to participate in EGRC related activities.
5. Work closely with the President, EGRC China and Canada team.
6. Work closely with EGRC Shanghai Executive Committee.
1. Organize EGRC’s annual fundraising event including event design and venue rental, ticket sales, publicity, finding sponsors, event program, coordinate volunteers and facilitate on the day of the event.
2. Support other fundraising events which benefit EGRC.
Fundraising and Development
1. Set annual fundraising target in $ amount in separate categories such as corporations, foundations, organizations, individuals and events, and achieve the target.
2. Through research and introductions to reach out to new potential donors.
3. Secure the funds from existing, regular donors annually.
4. Presenting EGRC at fundraising events organized by third party in Shanghai area.
5. Assist fundraising events which benefit EGRC.
6. Research funding sources and fill fund applications.
1. Seek internship and job opportunities for EGRC graduates.
2. Arrange meetings for the President in Shanghai, travel with her if requested.
3. Organize Executive Committee meetings and keep members engaged.
4. Filing and keeping records of financial receipts, marketing material and other documents.