AmCham China President’s Office is looking for a fluent Chinese speaking intern who is also proficient in English. Responsibilities will include:
Technology and Innovation (T&I):
• Assist AmCham staff to develop the framework and roadmap of Technology and Innovation Initiative in 2018.
• Research and monitor the T&I related events, news, government policies and others for multinational companies in China.
• Support regular and signature events under the T&I Initiative, including pre-event preparation (speaker invitation, venue logistics, etc.), onsite coordination (registration, note-taking, etc.) and post-event wrap-up (finance, fapiaos, write-ups, etc.)
• Write short reports to be published on website, in weekly e-newsletter and monthly magazine.
• Support Executive Assistant and President with daily admin tasks, including meeting material preparation, business card organization, data analysis, file archiving, etc.