1. Provide marketing/business development and project management services to the Representative Office in
Shanghai, which involves identifying companies with the potential to invest in Victoria through market research.
2. Review and evaluate the delivery and impact of marketing programs and projects and provide high quality advice to
senior management identifying gaps and areas for improvement in program development /delivery and future
3. Coordinate social media platforms for China offices.
4. Coordinate Ministerial visits, representation functions and major events in Shanghai as well as outbound and
inbound delegations, by coordinating business seminars and programs to promote Victorian products, services,
companies, and trade and investment opportunities.
5. Ensure compliance with the statutory and regulatory requirements of a Representative Office, including health and
6. Provide a range of project management support to all offices within Greater China as required, both remote and in
person (may involve some travel in support of an event/project in another location within China).