- Develop and drive a schedule and calendar of marketing activities including campaigns, webinars, press releases and other events
- Develop and build process to ensure consistent high quality brand image across social platforms
- Oversee our client database and outreach program: ADG currently uses Hubspot for email and marketing campaigns and automations
- Work closely with ADG’s management team to drive the consistent deliver of high quality content including our newsletter, industry content, etc.
PR Media / Events
- Panel participation, speakerships, press statements, etc.
- Continually grow our network of TV, Print and online journalists
- Identifying and securing speakership opportunities at industry events
- Promote the company and manage the logistics at 3 to 4 annual relevant industry events globally including pre-show communications, event activities and post-event follow up
- ADG in in the process of rebranding and creating new materials for the sales enablement process including product brochures, industry overviews, case studies and general collateral. We will continue to develop significant amounts of material that will require overall project management between the companies and other third parties that may be needed to deliver high quality marketing assets.
- ADG will be launching a rebranded website which will need be developed and launched over the next 6 months